● BJ-7901 PCBA RF Test System is used for PCBA conductive RF test, with high performance in RF isolation from 0.7~ 6GHz, providing a clean RF environment during the testing process, which is very suitable for automation line.
● 4DUT per box test in parallel, max 5 boxes in each cabinet；
● Up to 48 RF channels, VSWR < 1.25；
● Highly integrated modular design, integrated computer, micro power supply；
● EMI filter on all data lines；
● Integrate EOS circuit on UUT end to thoroughly protect EOS/ESD；
● Manual or programmed operation, suitable for automation line；
● Modular design, 90% component can be reused, mother-in-son clip structure, 10 minutes for line change；
● A high efficiency cooling system to ensure that the temperature during DUT test is within the normal range；
● UUT power supply is miniaturized, VBUS+VBAT 4 channels are controllable, supports remote compensation and good dynamic response, and meets the requirements of DUT high-power jump calibration.
|Operation Mechanism||manual Operation|
|Outer Dimension (Cabinet)||600（W）*900（D）*1805（H）mm|
|Outer Dimension (Box)||444（W）*813.5（D）*132（H）mm|
|Door Opening Dimension||450（W）*1374（D）*1805（H）mm|
|open-close way||Pneumatic control|
Test Software Platform：
● Support for all 5G FR1 Sub-6 GHz，LTE TDD/ FDD and other legacy 2G/3G technologies;
● Support wireless technologies, including Wi-Fi (802.11a/ac//ax/b/g/n), Bluetooth, Zigbee, and the popular navigational technologies.